Sunday, July 16, 2017

Gradually Restoring Photos

When Photobucket unexpectedly changed its terms of service, prohibiting what it called "3rd Party Hosting" retroactively unless users were willing to pay $399 per year for the privilege of doing what had heretofore been free, as long as users put up with Photobucket's endless stream of advertisements,  most of the photos that I had placed on this blog were replaced with Photobucket's placeholders.

I have, however, begun to replace some of the more recent posts and pages with photos hosted on Google Photos.  This will be a gradual process, but I hope eventually to restore all photos.  Please bear with me, as this will take a bit of time.  I welcome any and all suggestions, comments, and support as I do this.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment